About Broken Top Bookkeeping
Christy Clark graduated in 2010 from Portland State University with a Bachelor’s in Accounting, and moved to Bend in October 2013. She’s excited to finally live near the Three Sisters and Mt. Bachelor, where she spent a lot of her time growing up with her family.
After working as a Staff Accountant for awhile, she started helping her husband and friends with their company’s books and found a friend and mentor in Tammy, a Licensed Tax Consultant and Enrolled Agent who owns taxnbooks, inc. on the East side of Bend. Christy realized there was a need for an honest, accurate bookkeeping service in Bend, and decided to strive to meet that need. And so the idea of Broken Top Bookkeeping, Inc came to be!
We help businesses just like yours!
- Sole proprietors and small businesses of all types
- Cleaning companies
- Bakeries, Restaurants, Coffee Shops
- Service-based company (massage therapists, lawyers, security services, painters, salons, etc.)
- Property management companies for residential and commercial rentals
- Product-based company that sells items to retail or wholesale customers
I want to take the stress out of your books so you can grow your business. I will train you as much as you want to do your own books so that I’m not the only one who knows how to do your stuff.
-Christy Clark, Owner